Living in Puerto Rico has changed some of my necessities so I thought it would be fun to do a purse contents update.
- First and foremost my bikini, I’m often wearing one from the moment I get up till the time I go into work.
- Nail polish is usually only a weekend item since I can’t be wearing it and working with food, but since this week was filled with fun festivities it was in there.
- Egyptian Goddess Oil, that has been in there since I lived in Venice Beach, favorite scent from a favorite place Mystic Journey Bookstore.
- Rose Quartz Necklace, via The Closet, I am rarely not wearing it.
- Random bracelets
- My toothbrush
- Eye lash curler
- Favorite eel skin wallet from Edge of Urge in Wilmington, N.C. I’ve had that bad boy for over three years, great purchase.
- SPF chapstick
- Ipod (sorry Ivy, xox)
- An Ann Wigmore pen
- Rincon International Film Festival (hence this week’s fun festivities)
I am in LOVE and Inspired by this Hot Pink number the lovely Jenima of Sewcial made! The bright colors and thought of wearing a dress actually got me really excited about my trip home to Florida and Puerto Rico with my ladies next month!!!
You can find these dresses and other beautiful hand-made creations at Sewcial’s etsy shop.
Some of my favorite looks from tonight…
Zooey Deschanel in a custom Prada gown via Zap To It
Odette Yustman and Dave Annable both looking incredible via Pop Sugar
Emma Stone once again looks lovely, see her last year here.
After reviewing all the looks again Odette is my overall favorite!