Living in Puerto Rico has changed some of my necessities so I thought it would be fun to do a purse contents update.
- First and foremost my bikini, I’m often wearing one from the moment I get up till the time I go into work.
- Nail polish is usually only a weekend item since I can’t be wearing it and working with food, but since this week was filled with fun festivities it was in there.
- Egyptian Goddess Oil, that has been in there since I lived in Venice Beach, favorite scent from a favorite place Mystic Journey Bookstore.
- Rose Quartz Necklace, via The Closet, I am rarely not wearing it.
- Random bracelets
- My toothbrush
- Eye lash curler
- Favorite eel skin wallet from Edge of Urge in Wilmington, N.C. I’ve had that bad boy for over three years, great purchase.
- SPF chapstick
- Ipod (sorry Ivy, xox)
- An Ann Wigmore pen
- Rincon International Film Festival (hence this week’s fun festivities)