Living in Puerto Rico has changed some of my necessities so I thought it would be fun to do a purse contents update.
- First and foremost my bikini, I’m often wearing one from the moment I get up till the time I go into work.
- Nail polish is usually only a weekend item since I can’t be wearing it and working with food, but since this week was filled with fun festivities it was in there.
- Egyptian Goddess Oil, that has been in there since I lived in Venice Beach, favorite scent from a favorite place Mystic Journey Bookstore.
- Rose Quartz Necklace, via The Closet, I am rarely not wearing it.
- Random bracelets
- My toothbrush
- Eye lash curler
- Favorite eel skin wallet from Edge of Urge in Wilmington, N.C. I’ve had that bad boy for over three years, great purchase.
- SPF chapstick
- Ipod (sorry Ivy, xox)
- An Ann Wigmore pen
- Rincon International Film Festival (hence this week’s fun festivities)
Can you believe The Closet is almost FIVE!!! As I’ve have been flitting about the interweb looking for inspiration for the store’s birthday, I found these lovely gems. Gaaaaaaasssshhh they are all so purdy. Obviously we are planning a celebration for November’s First Friday we hope you will join us!!! I will be home with new Helton Hill and other lovely treasures for sale from my journeys. More information about the Party will be available soon, so keep your eyes open and your dress shoes ready.
Cassandra & The Closet Ladies
Aisles of Awesome
Downtown St. Augustine
Old School Favorite of Mine: Tofu Salad, Gluten Free Bread, Avocado, Soy Cheese, Tomato, and Lettuce
A Seriously Beautiful and Perfect Saturday